What Is An Open Box?
What we do, is we offer an Open Box Service, this means you can place an order and leave it open. ( It doesn't get shipped to you until you close your box.)
So as and when we add new scents you can do another order and add to your box, and then at the end of the month if you want to receive all of your wax you just close your box by choosing the 'close open box' option at the checkout.
To start and Open Box all you have to do is select the open box option at the shipping stage, continue to use this method until you wish to close your box.
To close your box all you need to do is place your final order and then select the 'close open box' shipping method.
- Please note, we only use a signed for service, so this will increase prices slightly.
- International orders will always go tracked and signed for and quite often this is £14, please allow for this expense when starting an open box
Terms & Conditions of an open box
- Each order get's paid for at the time of placing the order.
- Shipping will sometimes be higher than standard Royal Mail prices, as if you go over 2kg in weight or over £50 in value then it will need to go via a courier, this is usually around £8 so please bear this in mind when placing lots of orders.
- Open Boxes can only stay open for a maximum of 90 days from the day you opened it. If your box goes over the 90 days we will contact you to close your box if the box still remains open after 100 days then items will then be resold.
- To Close an Open Box, please select the 'close open box' postage option at the checkout.